We recently learned about three excellent nonpartisan resources for integrating voting into the virtual or in-person classroom.
- Sign up for this interactive workshop with Vote By Design.
- Offered FREE in honor of National High School Voter Registration Week (September 21st – 25th).
- Students will navigate the heated intersection of politics and personal values.
- Help students write their political autobiography.
- A brilliant tool provided by civil discourse experts, Essential Partners which encourages conversation with parents.
- Discuss the plasticity of political philosophy in a person’s life.
- Explore intellectual humility using Character Lab’s Playbook.
- Study up on the midterm election during the Spanish flu.
- Encourage students to consider the similarities and differences of voting during a pandemic with this 1918 PSA reminding citizens to: “Wear your mask and take your pencil to the polls!”