How much does it cost?
This program is a gift for educators on the frontlines. The symposium has been generously underwritten, and there is no cost to participants.
What will participants gain?
- Powerful ready-to-use content and strategies
- Opportunity to connect and learn with peer educators
- Dedicated time for reflection, growth and scholarship
Educators who participate in three sessions will receive:
- $150 stipend to use towards civic learning resources — this can include experiences, books, a private virtual field trip, a coveted speaker or workshop facilitator for your class or school
- Certificate of completion sent to you and your Head of School
When is it?
The symposium will run February 23 – March 11, 2021. Participations are invited to join 1-3 sessions.
Sessions will be offered on:
- Sundays, 5 – 6:30pm ET / 2-3:30pm PT
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7 – 8:30pm ET / 4 – 5:30pm PT
A detailed schedule will be sent to those registered.
Who should sign up?
Middle and high school faculty and administrators from schools rooted in faith traditions are invited to participate.
We encourage up to 5 educators from the same school to participate. This will enable colleagues to work collaboratively on implementing new content and programming in their school.
The registration deadline is
February 12, 2021. Spaces are limited.
Questions? Contact Yael Steiner at email@example.com